- Harald Böhnisch, University of Frankfurt, Germany and Peter Hoor, MPI for Chemistry, Mainz, Germany
(Composition of the Extratropical Lowermost Stratosphere)
- Jahanshah Davoudi, Univerity of Toronto, Canada (Convective Mass FLux Distribution in the Tropics)
- Andrew Gettelman, ACD, NCAR, U.S.
(Tropical Tropopause Layer in Chemistry Climate Models)
- Michaela Hegglin, University of Toronto, Canada
(Tropopause Inversion Layer)
- Heiner Körnich, University of Stockholm, Sweden (Tropical Tropopause)
- Norm McFarlane,
Canadian Centre for Climate Modelling and Analysis, Victoria, BC, Canada (Tropical Tropopause Layer in Cloud-Resolving Models)
- Ted Shepherd, University of Toronto, Canada
- Seok-Woo Son, McGill University, Montreal, Canada and
Lorenzo Polvani, Columbia University, New York, U.S.
- Paul Williams, University of Reading, U.K.
(Sudden Stratospheric Warmings as Noise-Induced Transitions)